Friday Lunch Club is a weekly dining experience for older, lonely or vulnerable people in Chichester.
The Sussex Pub Group, who run popular restaurants across the district - including Purchases and the Pallant House Gallery cafe, will be delivering a free hot two-course lunch every Friday to residents in the city.
The meal will be delivered directly to your door, in-line with guidance on COVID-19 issued by the Government.
Friday Lunch Club is an opportunity to be part of a community of diners, joining a city-wide initiative from the comfort and safety of their homes. In return, Friday Lunch Club only asks for a voluntary donation to be made to either Chichester Cathedral or Pallant House Gallery.
How it works...
- Step 1: Each week we update this webpage with a new menu.
- Step 2: Complete the contact form by clicking the 'Book Now' button below.
- Step 3: You can make a voluntary donation for your meal.
- Step 4: Someone from our team will be in touch by Wednesday to confirm your order and delivery slot on Friday.
- Step 5: On Friday your order will be delivered to your door within a 45 minute slot. Sit, eat and enjoy!
Friday 26th February (Delivered between 11.00 - 1.00pm. Lunch orders need to be placed by Midday on Wednesday for Friday delivery the same week.)
- Main: Smoked haddock fishcake with French style peas
- Vegetarian: Butternut squash and chickpea tagine. Toasted seeds, coriander cous cous
- Dessert: Orange treacle tart, Chantilly cream