The members of the Chichester Cathedral Friends play an important and valuable role by providing support to the mission and ministry of the Cathedral in so many ways, and I am sure that whatever your personal interests are, you will discover that being a Friend will enhance your own experience and involvement with the Cathedral. I look forward to meeting you soon at a Friends’ event.
The Very Reverend Stephen Waine, Dean of Chichester
As a Friend you will enjoy:
- The good feeling that you will have helped the work of our amazing Cathedral
- The Quarterly Cathedral Newsletter delivered to your door
- Attending, and even perhaps participating in, the numerous events that we put on throughout the year (please take a look at the Friends’ event page to see what’s on)
- Being part of the Friends’ Festival Day and Annual General Meeting held in June
- Getting involved as much or as little as you wish in a friendly and inclusive group
Ways to become a Friend
Becoming a Friend is easy and can be done:
Just click on the type of membership that you want, and you will be directed to the correct webpage:
Annual Corporate £100
Just download the membership form here, fill it in and post it to the address shown on the form.
Drop in to the Cathedral Shop during opening hours or visit the Friends’ Office which is in in the Royal Chantry Offices and open on Tuesdays and Fridays from 10am to 1pm. Or telephone 01243 812980 during those times, or leave a message.
To read our Data Protection Policy please click here.