Chichester Cathedral offers a varied programme of guided tours, delivered by a team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable guides.
Our Guides offer guided tours of the Cathedral at 11.00am and 2.30pm from Monday to Saturday inclusive. These tours are free and last approximately 45 minutes.
Advance booking is necessary, please follow this link to ticketing: fortnightly tour slots are released every 2 weeks.
- Tours start just inside the main entrance to the Cathedral.
- Touring groups are tightly controlled to adhere to the Rule of Six (as it applies to guided tours).
- We ask that visitors wear a face mask or covering while inside the Cathedral.
- Our guides will be wearing a face covering or shield and will be practicing social distancing.
- Please remember that if you or a member of your household is unwell, to stay at home.
- Please be aware this tour requires walking and standing and seating inside the Cathedral has been reduced.
- Some areas of the Cathedral are currently inaccessible, please check the website before you visit.
Very occasionally a tour may be cancelled due to a service, concert rehearsal, or other event. Please check this page for upcoming closures.
Go for the tour! The Cathedral is wonderful, full of interest and beauty, but our visit was much enhanced by an extremely engaging and knowledgeable volunteer guide who was unstinting in sharing his time and considerable knowledge with us.