Whether you’re looking for a special memento of your visit to Chichester Cathedral or that perfect gift for a loved one - the Cathedral Shop will have something to catch your interest.
Run entirely by our volunteers, The Shop offers an ever-changing range of Chichester Cathedral souvenirs, unique items created by local craftsmen, Fair trade gifts, vibrant traditional toys and sacred music.
Located in the Treasury in the North Transept, the shop is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
We also sell tickets to Guided Tours in the Shop.
Our Guides offer tours of the Cathedral at 11.30am and 2.30pm Monday to Saturday inclusive*. These tours last approximately 45 minutes.
Booking is necessary, please visit the Cathedral Gift Shop within the Treasury, off of the North Transept where you can purchase tour tickets.
£4 per person, under 12s Free. Tickets can only be purchased in person on the day for these tours.
- Tours start in the North Transept.
- Touring groups are tightly controlled to adhere to the Rule of Six (as it applies to guided tours).
- We ask that visitors wear a face mask or covering while inside the Cathedral.
- Our guides will be wearing a face covering or shield and will be observing social distance.
- Please remember that if you or a member of your household is unwell, to stay at home.
- Please be aware this tour requires walking and standing and seating inside the Cathedral has been reduced.
Souvenir Guide Books are available to purchase for £7.50
Monday, Wednesday - Saturday, 11.00am - 3.00pm
Tuesday, 11.00am - 1.00pm & 2.00pm - 4.00pm
*these opening hours are subject to change